Psa Nitrogen Generator Nitrogen Gas Generator for Chemical Industry
At first glance, the process is standard. Fuel is combusted to produce carbon dioxide and steam, and the steam drives turbines that produce energy in the form of electricity.
One of the reasons the energy is clean involves Puhui's oxygen gas. Most combustion processes use air, which contains 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen. While nitrogen and oxygen do not react with each other under normal circumstances, they do react to a small degree during combustion. As a result, the pollutant NOx (containing NO and NO2) is produced. By using oxygen that is free of nitrogen, clean energy processes do not produce NOx.
Nitrogen Generator Usage:
Food and beverage industries
Aircraft & motor vehicle tires
Chemical and petrochemical industries
Metallurgy / heat treatment
Glass and lighting industry
Oil & Gas
||Carbon steel or stainless steel
||Outlet Dew Point
* Most reliable technology
* More advanced and more economical air separation modules. extremely low power consumption
* Simple engineering design, Less components = lower maintenance cost
* Automated Operation.
* Turn-key solution and pre-commissioned.
* Skid mounted design, easy installation.
* Durable Molecular Sieve and Steel Structures ensures longer life.
* We take the one-on-one service mode , one customer--one saler--one engineer for every set of nitrogen generator .
Nitrogen Generator On Site
Psa Nitrogen Generator Nitrogen Gas Generator for Chemical Industry Related Video: