Oxygen Generator for Waste Water Disposal
Paper making typically generates significant streams of wastewater and energy containing by-products such as black liquor from the digestion process. Oxygen is increasingly used as an oxidant in pulp and paper mills within the delignification, bleaching, chemical and energy recovery, and wastewater treatment processes to increase capacity, meet environmental regulations, improve product quality and energy usage. Specific applications of oxygen include oxygen delignification, oxygen reinforced alkali extraction, ozone bleaching, black liquor oxidation, white liquor oxidation, and biochemical wastewater treatment.
The PSA oxygen technology process for the generation of oxygen gas from compressed air utilizes the ability of Zeolite Molecular Sieve (ZMS) to absorb mainly nitrogen. While nitrogen concentrates in the pore system of the ZMS, the qualified purity of oxygen will be produced.
* Most reliable technology
* More advanced and more economical air separation modules. extremely low power consumption
* Simple engineering design, Less components = lower maintenance cost
* Automated Operation.
* Turn-key solution and pre-commissioned.
* Skid mounted design, easy installation.
* Durable Molecular Sieve and Steel Structures ensures longer life.
* We take the one-on-one service mode , one customer--one saler--one engineer for evert set of oxygen generator .
Oxygen Generator for Waste Water Disposal Related Video: